Thursday, August 23, 2007

'ok sir thank you'

man stomach ache...i m gonnna die.

i recently almost developed a relationship with a sales agent from icici.
i hav not even had phone sex man why the fuck was i talking to this guy 20 minutes daily for last 3 days. i m not ur fuckin soulmate..n i dont want that goddammed insurance policy. And then he would start explaining all the things i was missing. n here goes our duet.

[chorus] X5
'Arre yaar i kno i totally agree par i m not interested'

[chorus] X 100
'par sir its only so much and that too emis pe. sir abhee aap young ho. you dont understand. let me explain it to you'

no no pls dont.wat is wrong with ppl.i dint know my life was so precious until him.Why the fuck dont you adopt me and pay for all my bills. so bottom line is if i die tomorrow a few people would be less rich and i know thats not what matters to them.

this stomach ache was surely his curse. the bastard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe..
and u say to me...mind my abusive lang :P